Funds were seized from father of my child by state a separate civil case for the money.. The state also collects support for me from him &he is in the rear over $15,000 .. I also have judgments against him in small claims .. Do I have any grounds to go after the seized funds??. I am located in Lewiston

No Responses!

Be the first business to respond