I want to sue the local chanel 4 and st.george police department for defamation giving false statements emotional and financial damage do to my arrest of me and my brother and and time spent in jail i have pictures and paper work from the police department and local chanel that shows and proves my claims ... I am located in Saint George

No Responses!

Be the first business to respond