I got rear ended in my car. I have head aches and whiplash as a result. my doctors have verified this. I need an attorney to negotiate for me with the insurance company. please let me know what you would charge as a fee or commission to do this. I am located in Mount Vernon

Business Responses

Gilbert & Gilbert Lawyers Inc PS

January 25th, 2013 11:15 am (2218 days ago)

Fulle Floyd F

January 25th, 2013 11:16 am (2218 days ago)